PUBLIC VERSION 0.2.1
– Added : New enemy : Goblin spear bearer. She starts appearing at the 11th floor. This is a more classic enemy (no TF/TG special attack), she still has her own special attack though. She is probably too strong, but this will be balanced later, when new enemies will be added.
– Added: Fading + Sound when sleeping at the INN
– Added/Changed: Character description screen improved by Perri (proofreading, some sentences improved, and breasts description expended)
– Added/Changed: You can now go up to the 15th floor. After beating the first boss, you can start from the 11th floor.
– Changed: New font for the events screen and NPC screens. Unfortunately because of a weird bug in the framework I’m using, the text is not perfectly drawn on the screen (some characters are cut or aliased). I’ve spent 5-6 hours trying to fix this, without success. In the next update, I will change my method, and will create one font bitmap per screen resolution.
– Changed: It’s now automatically calculated when the event text should be refreshed, so the text should never appear outside the event box now
– Fixed: Small pause between music loops
– Fixed: Escaping the configuration menu with the escape key now correctly save the changes
– Fixed: For some resolution, the NPC text was blurred every other line
– Known bug : Activate full-screen ingame cuts the edges. You need to restart the game to fix the problem.
PATREON VERSION 0.2.2
– Added : New drops for the Thief, Spear goblin, and the Golem : 2 new potions (large energy and large mana), 5 new ‘unique’ items, 2 new equipment dropped by enemies
– Added : Sound + animation for the naga spit attack
– Added : Pictures for Aidan
– Added : NPC expression can change during a dialogue
– Changed : Animation are now played before the even screen
– Changed : NPCs texts improved
– Changed : New background/font for the event screen
– Changed : The font size for the even screen is now independent of the screen resolution. Bigger resolutions display more text to the screen. Please tell me if you would be interested by an option to change the font size in the configuration menu
– Fixed : Fonts were cut/aliased
– Fixed : Full-screen cutting the left edge of the screen
– Fixed : Thief’s smoke attack appearance
– Fixed : Special equipment dropped by enemies were already identified, but with no bonus